I purchased networking gear and Cumulus Linux via Dell. How can I activate and retrieve my license file?
Use the Cumulus Networks - Dell portal to receive your Cumulus Linux license file and activate your support entitlement.
You should ensure you follow these steps for all of your Cumulus Linux purchases with Dell in order to:
- Retrieve license keys for your purchase,
- Maintain your access to support based on entitlements and support contract,
- Receive notification of security alerts,
- Access to documentation and trainings, and
- Maintain compliance and accurate inventory of entitlements in your customer portal.
The activation process is straightforward. Please follow these 3 easy steps:
- Retrieve your Dell Locker number from your Dell order confirmation email:
- When you submit an order with Dell, you should have received a confirmation email with a Locker order number.
- If you do not have the confirmation email at hand, you can also retrieve your number online, on the Dell Locker website.
- Visit cumulusnetworks.com/dell-orders-customer-portal/ and submit the requested information:
- Your Locker number
- Your contact information
- EULA approval
- Upon reviewing your submission, we will send you your Cumulus Linux license key within 2 business days. If we are missing any information regarding your order, we will contact you within the same time frame.
I purchased via a Dell authorized reseller. How can I retrieve my Cumulus Linux license key?
When you submit an order with Dell, you should have received a confirmation email with a Locker order number. If you did not receive an order confirmation from Dell, then it was probably sent to your Dell authorized reseller. Please contact your sales representative at the Dell authorized reseller and request a copy of the Dell order confirmation.
When does my license start?
- Your license starts the day you received the order confirmation from Cumulus Networks.
- The order confirmation has a copy of your activated license.
- You can get more detailed information about your Cumulus Linux license by logging into our customer portal at customers.cumulusnetworks.com.
How can I locate my Dell Locker Number?
When you submit an order with Dell, you should have received a confirmation email with a Locker order number.
If you do not have the confirmation email at hand, you can also retrieve your number online, on the Dell Locker website.
I submitted an order number but the portal returns the following error: This order has been processed or is being processed. You can reach us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this. What should I do?
You are receiving this error because you, or someone else, already attempted to activate this product. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance on this order.